Higher Shippen sleeps 6 very comfortably but will accommodate 8. Also available on
bed & breakfast for groups on short breaks, breakfast is served in the farmhouse
up to 9.15 am.
All the rooms look out over lush green pastures often full of cattle or sheep, and
have open, clear views towards Dartmoor National Park.
We are sorry, but we do not accept DOGS or PETS.
ROOMS AND FACILITIES
- Third bedroom 2 steps down into room with double bed and single bed
- Kitchen with Rayburn heats hot water, electric oven and Hob, Dishwasher, Fridge fully equipped
- Lounge Wood burning stove heats radiators (October March 1st load wood included, extra charge thereafter) 2 sofas and 2 bucket leather chairs, Freeview TV and DVD player board games and children s DVDs.
- Utility room Separate toilet and sink, separate electric shower room, washing machine, small chest freezer, Microwave, Ironing board and iron.
- Main bedroom with king-size bed large windows looking over garden and fields.
- Large family bathroom, with roll-top bath, toilet and sink, shaver point above sink.
- Second bedroom has two steps down, with a double bed and two single beds, low level window with views towards Dartmoor.
- Large garden, with Pine trees, and a conservation area for the kids to explore.
- Large wooden garden furniture situated on Patio with views towards Dartmoor
- Parking for two cars
Welcome pack, milk, sugar, tea/coffee, fresh farm eggs.
All linen and towels (NOT BEACH) included, along with all cleaning products as we have a septic tank system.
View Rooms Tariff 2017/2018